- Please note that this course has the following prerequisites which must be completed before it can be accessed
About This Course
Commencement Dates & Class Times:
The online class registration is open now and the class will be start on Every Monday.
Class timings will be at 7 pm and there will be three classes in a week on alternative days.
9-12 hours per week including the time needed for practice and assignments.
We estimate it will take almost 8 weeks to complete the entire course.
Rs.25,000/- (Only for Online Class)
Fee can be deposited through Bank/Jazz Cash.
The course is open to everyone who is 15 years of age and older. There are no formal academic requirements. However, the course participants are expected to have basic knowledge of using a computer and be able to communicate in Urdu/English.
You can use a Smartphone or tab to join the online class, but you will need a computer or laptop to practice what you are learning and complete the assignments.
For Online Students the lectures are delivered in the form of online and recorded videos. Students use their devices and headphones to follow the lessons. This way, students have the opportunity to pause to take notes and re-play the difficult parts multiple times.
Our online students have the same opportunity as the in-person class students to take part in group discussions and question and answer sessions by exchanging texts, audio or video messages through WhatsApp groups and our inbuilt discussion forum and chat platform. Both instructors and fellow students promptly help struggling students with answers and explanations.
Upon completion of key sections, students are required to take online tests to ensure they understand the lessons sufficiently before proceeding to the next section.
At the end of the course, students who passed the final test/exam will be able to get certificates.
- Apply online using our online application form.
- Apply in person by visiting our office in Gujranwala.
- Creative Designing
- Color Theory
- Design Theory
- Logo Designing
- Banner Designing
- Post Designing
ii) Video Editing
- Setting up a Project
- Essentials of Video Editing
- Controlling resolution
- Adding Transitions
- Adjusting the Motion effect
- Using Green Screen
- Adding Video Effects
- Video Exporting
iii) Social Media Marketing
- Introduction of SMM
- Social Media Marketing Strategies
- Pages Creation on Social Media Platforms
- Pages Setting and Management
- Ads Campaign Management
- E-Commerce through Social Media
- Ad Campaigns on Facebook and Instagram
- Manage Facebook business manager
- Manage Ad accounts and users
- Create and manage Pixel
- Target and retarget the audience
- Sales growth strategies
- Likes campaigns
- Managing Roles of different users
- Entry Requirement:
- The course is open to everyone who is 15 years of age and older. There are no formal academic requirements. However, the course participants are expected to have basic knowledge of using a computer and be able to communicate in Urdu/English.
- Equipment Requirement:
- You can use a Smartphone or tab to join the online class, but you will need a computer or laptop to practice what you are learning and complete the assignments.